company or team (IN-HOUSE) TRAINING
Your team is flat out running the business, yet you know more focus is required on your social media efforts. You may be finding you struggle to come up with inspiring content to post, or feel time is wasted searching for content your audience will respond to. You realise social media is a team effort and the responsibility cannot lie on the shoulders of one employee or you!
Our in-house training/coaching is designed to give your business more structure and a clear plan to work towards in a fun and motivating environment. We review your social media efforts, provide suggestions and 'wow, that's amazing' tools to inject more creativity into your content planning for greater audience engagement.
Depending on the size of your business, we find 4-6 people in the session a great size for brainstorming and planning.
WHAT WE CAN COVER:
- Social Media platform audit and competitor analysis
- Defining your social media objectives
- Platform selection and identify the focus and 'WHY' for each
- Social Media platform set up process
- Developing your content direction and themes
- Content brainstorm
- Creating content your audience loves
- How to manage your community
- Planning your social media calendar
- Running competitions (including legal requirements)
- Social media policies and guidelines
- Risk assessment and crisis management
- Measuring the success of your posts and keeping track of what works and what doesn't
- Blogging - how to blog successfully
HOW LONG IS THE TRAINING SESSION?
Many of our clients prefer to focus on 1-2 social media platforms. This requires a minimum of 4 hours training.
If you wish to cover all of the above topics, it may need to be spread across two days.
COST Once we have an understanding of your needs, we can provide a customised quote.